Have to meet my mother at 8:30am so we get to the faire before opening gate. We want to get our palms read (saved up $ for this) first thing in the morning too. It is going to be another friggin' hot day so we will want to leave when it gets bad out there.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DANGLEMATE!!!
Such an utterly fucking baka I for not looking at blogs yesterday morning to know this...
con
We took lousy pics with a borrowed digital camera of mostly bad costumes yesterday. I will be posting them on the official site, with or without the travel log, in the near future.
And now I need to run around like demons to get ready for the faire.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*